Making the most of Time

10:02

  It's a funny thing time- we never seem to have enough of it when we need it. For example, in my mock exam last week I finished the first paper an hour early and then barely finished my second exam in time and wished I could of had that extra hour that I did nothing in back. It's like father time is watching us and playing with our lives like we're his puppets for amusement, running towards the bus because those two minutes you had went by to quick. But is time so bad?
  Although the passing of time is one step closer to our end, it also provides us with an extra day, an extra hour, an extra minute with our loved ones. And is that really so bad?
  My boyfriend lives an hour away on the bus, and although some would consider that hour as a waste of time, I consider it a gift to do nothing but relax and listen to my iPod. That chill time during the bus ride is basically the only "me time" I get, so I make the most of it. Making the most of the time you have is one of the most important things in life.
  Different people will use their time in different ways. Some will spend it working, some taking care of others, some worshiping themselves, and others, trying to put other people down. How do you spend yours? Is there a "right" way? If there is, I'm guessing that its not trying to put other people down. Who could not agree that the world would be a much better place if we All spent our time helping others more, rather than spending it all on ourselves? No matter if its one moment a day, or volunteering every week- helping others is always a good way to spend your time.
  It does not matter how much time we have on this earth- it's how we use it that really counts. So don't waste it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments